Skip to main content


The Campaign Mixtape All Work No Sleep Hosted By Ms Slim | Mixed by @djbutterrock#

Featuring: Download DJ Butter Rock's latest project "The Campaign Mixtape All Work No Sleep" hosted by PR Ms Slim featuring hot new music from grammy award winning producer Focus & Drumma Boy along with artists such as Young Jeezy, 2 Chainz, Lupe Fiasco, Kelly Rowland, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Fat Joe, Punkinfoot to Get me to hype your next song up for only $900. You cant bet that. It very simple, pay then send your track to me. Call to get started at 404-552-8731. Follow me DJ Butter Rock on www.twitter.com/djbutterrock.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OR STREAM THIS MIXTAPE FOR FREE!



GO TO WWW.COAST2COASTSUBMISSIONS.COM
TO GET YOUR SONG ON THE NEXT COAST 2 COAST MIXTAPE!



TRACKLIST

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    I wasnt sure at first how I would start my blog but I knew that I wanted it to be focused on of course my Music Promotions but also to let my friends and Twitter followers,and the world  get a glimpse into my life and know who MsSlim is yes I am a promoter but that is just one of the things I do and not who I am. I am originally from Cleveland, Ohio and currently reside on the East Coast in love with New York City. While it can be full of glamorous and fame its also a very tough place to live.  Only the Strong survive and in my case this is very true being that I grew up on the East Side of Cleveland, Ohio Im happy because I was able to transfer those survival tools I learned there to being the person that I am today.   I am now working for a Prestigious college and also running a small business which I have just started . I want to promote music that elevates minds, music that can change lives when you hear it. Doing promotions for  Focus(Afam Ent) who is...

    Steve Harvey Kanye West Interview

    Prader-Willi Syndrome "Search For A Cure" $10 Of Hope Fundraiser present...