Skip to main content

****CT'S BIGGEST HAITIAN FLAG DAY PARTY**** SATURDAY MAY 16TH

**Haitian Flag Day Party** May 16,2015 If your in the Tri-State Area 

You don't want to miss this!!

 Get Ready for the biggest party of the 
year. 

Bring your flag to: 
Club LaTorch 11 Washington St. Norwalk,CT 

**LADIES WEAR YOUR COLORS** Team Haitian Coalition CTs...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I wasnt sure at first how I would start my blog but I knew that I wanted it to be focused on of course my Music Promotions but also to let my friends and Twitter followers,and the world  get a glimpse into my life and know who MsSlim is yes I am a promoter but that is just one of the things I do and not who I am. I am originally from Cleveland, Ohio and currently reside on the East Coast in love with New York City. While it can be full of glamorous and fame its also a very tough place to live.  Only the Strong survive and in my case this is very true being that I grew up on the East Side of Cleveland, Ohio Im happy because I was able to transfer those survival tools I learned there to being the person that I am today.   I am now working for a Prestigious college and also running a small business which I have just started . I want to promote music that elevates minds, music that can change lives when you hear it. Doing promotions for  Focus(Afam Ent) who is...

Steve Harvey Kanye West Interview

Prader-Willi Syndrome "Search For A Cure" $10 Of Hope Fundraiser present...