Skip to main content

TUNE IN TO THE RADIO THAT SPEAKS THE INS & OUTS OF THE MUSIC INDUSTRY!!!

Tune In @theproducersnationradio Hosted By 2x Grammy Winner @focus3dotz & @ProfessorKg_ of 'The Producers Suite' The Next Show airs July 23rd @11am PST on www.Live365.com/thesocialhr.com w/ @Dae_one (Credits: Snoop Dogg, ScHoolboy Q, Ice Cube, Block Hippy, SZA, Chance the rapper, & more) 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I wasnt sure at first how I would start my blog but I knew that I wanted it to be focused on of course my Music Promotions but also to let my friends and Twitter followers,and the world  get a glimpse into my life and know who MsSlim is yes I am a promoter but that is just one of the things I do and not who I am. I am originally from Cleveland, Ohio and currently reside on the East Coast in love with New York City. While it can be full of glamorous and fame its also a very tough place to live.  Only the Strong survive and in my case this is very true being that I grew up on the East Side of Cleveland, Ohio Im happy because I was able to transfer those survival tools I learned there to being the person that I am today.   I am now working for a Prestigious college and also running a small business which I have just started . I want to promote music that elevates minds, music that can change lives when you hear it. Doing promotions for  Focus(Afam Ent) who is...

Steve Harvey Kanye West Interview

Prader-Willi Syndrome "Search For A Cure" $10 Of Hope Fundraiser present...