Skip to main content

"The Pain Behind The Smile Empowerment Conference Tour"

We are currently in planning stages for the First "The Pain Behind The Smile" Luncheon Empowerment Conference Tour.  Starts this November 2017 in 5 cities: Cleveland, Ohio, Columbus, Ohio, Greenville, South Carolina, Las Vegas and Oakland, California.  As a sponsor you will receive positive media attention for your association with this conference.. For Information to be a sponsor email Info@msslimpromotions.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I wasnt sure at first how I would start my blog but I knew that I wanted it to be focused on of course my Music Promotions but also to let my friends and Twitter followers,and the world  get a glimpse into my life and know who MsSlim is yes I am a promoter but that is just one of the things I do and not who I am. I am originally from Cleveland, Ohio and currently reside on the East Coast in love with New York City. While it can be full of glamorous and fame its also a very tough place to live.  Only the Strong survive and in my case this is very true being that I grew up on the East Side of Cleveland, Ohio Im happy because I was able to transfer those survival tools I learned there to being the person that I am today.   I am now working for a Prestigious college and also running a small business which I have just started . I want to promote music that elevates minds, music that can change lives when you hear it. Doing promotions for  Focus(Afam Ent) who is...

Steve Harvey Kanye West Interview

Prader-Willi Syndrome "Search For A Cure" $10 Of Hope Fundraiser present...