Skip to main content

Big Gov (Mr. Motown) Official Video

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Smile even when you feel like there is nothing to smile about." - Sherontelle Dirskell

TGT Interview at The Breakfast Club Power 105.1

I wasnt sure at first how I would start my blog but I knew that I wanted it to be focused on of course my Music Promotions but also to let my friends and Twitter followers,and the world  get a glimpse into my life and know who MsSlim is yes I am a promoter but that is just one of the things I do and not who I am. I am originally from Cleveland, Ohio and currently reside on the East Coast in love with New York City. While it can be full of glamorous and fame its also a very tough place to live.  Only the Strong survive and in my case this is very true being that I grew up on the East Side of Cleveland, Ohio Im happy because I was able to transfer those survival tools I learned there to being the person that I am today.   I am now working for a Prestigious college and also running a small business which I have just started . I want to promote music that elevates minds, music that can change lives when you hear it. Doing promotions for  Focus(Afam Ent) who is...