Skip to main content

Artist J.Whizz Representing Queens, New York



J.Whizz

Music is clearly an eclectic representation of individually. Music is a platform where artists have the opportunity to become immortal, and use the world as their canvas. Rapper Jwhizz has taken his paint brush a la Michelangelo and with his eccentric delivery has been on the verge of painting his own version for he Sistine Chapel through his various musical opuses, with his pen and words as his sole equipment at his disposal.

The Queens Native has been on conquest to abash, and destroy his opponent with his savvy wordplay and lyrical brigade. Before he became the mighty wordsmith, Whizz was in Southside Jamaica Queens harnessing his craft through a bevy of artists such as Elvis Presley, Bob Marley, Isaac Hayes, Marvin Gaye, Jay-Z, Andre 3000, Michael Jackson, Madonna, Nat King Cole, Quincy Jones, and Frank Sinatra. By paying keen attention to every detail, Whizz slowly began implementing a touch of these artists creative juice and sparkle a tad into his musical DNA.

In contrast to many braggadocios rappers, Whizz remains very humble, unless provoked of course. Overall Whizz lets his music and lyrics represent him a la Johnny Cochran when he’s at work in the studio. With interviews with HipHopGame, Full Blast Magazine, All or Nothin HD Radio whizz has garnered attention already and doesn’t plan to stop. With a new project entitled The Platform, the project is expected to come out in 2012, with his manager Marv Mac.

Mixtape: Available for download J. Whizz Presents “A Play On Words”

@MarvMac
MarvMac Management




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I wasnt sure at first how I would start my blog but I knew that I wanted it to be focused on of course my Music Promotions but also to let my friends and Twitter followers,and the world  get a glimpse into my life and know who MsSlim is yes I am a promoter but that is just one of the things I do and not who I am. I am originally from Cleveland, Ohio and currently reside on the East Coast in love with New York City. While it can be full of glamorous and fame its also a very tough place to live.  Only the Strong survive and in my case this is very true being that I grew up on the East Side of Cleveland, Ohio Im happy because I was able to transfer those survival tools I learned there to being the person that I am today.   I am now working for a Prestigious college and also running a small business which I have just started . I want to promote music that elevates minds, music that can change lives when you hear it. Doing promotions for  Focus(Afam Ent) who is...

Steve Harvey Kanye West Interview

Prader-Willi Syndrome "Search For A Cure" $10 Of Hope Fundraiser present...